Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mens sizing in truffleshuffle.co.uk???

• 07-12-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi i seen in another thread the speedboatchase you use the above website, well first thanks for the link!!:D but second i was just wondering can somebody help me with the sizing??
    want to get a t shirt for my b/f, but dont know what size!
    he is usally a medium in topshop.
    but on truffle shuffle the sizes are: small-36 inch chest
    and medium - 40 inch chest

40 seems quite large. would that be alarge in topshop??

he is quite thin and wears his t shirts fitted so was thinkin more along the lines of the small one for 36inch chest??
    would any body be able to tell me what the sizing is like!!!???

much appreciated!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

No problem!

It depends cos they have a few different labels, a lot of them are in Urban Outfitters and shops like that and are usually very fitted. I have the Optimus Prime 84 t shirt and its definitely my best fitting shirt.

I wear M shirts and from that site it tells me its a 39" fit across the chest for Optimus. So if 39" is perfect for an M like me, id imagine 40" would be fine too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭wee bear

thanks!!!! the one i was looking at was the dirty harry one?? so it didn't say anything about a 39inch but he is usually a medium in urban outfitters too so maybe that would be the size to go for!!!?????

thanks for your help:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Why don't you get a tee that you know that fits him and measure it?

Advertisement