Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toyota Cynos

Options
  • 07-12-2007 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there

I just bought a used toyota cynos and looking for a good and cheap mechanic in or around dublin,ireland.

Quick replies would be highly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Lol
    Once again our vague forum title confuses someone...
    Body mods as in human body, not automotive, I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

hehehe!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Drop it into paddy in bodyshock, he'll be able to sort it out. He's in templebar on fownes street

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

:rolleyes: Another one...

What exactly was wrong with "tattoos and piercings"? I thought it covered pretty much everything that's talked about here, and the "Extreme Body Mod" subforum could still come off it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I knew that title looked out of place! Thought someone wanted the toyota symbol tattooed on em or summit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeah I'm a mechanic,
    I'll take your car off you,
    Can't gaurantee you'll get it back though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Le Rack wrote: »
    I knew that title looked out of place! Thought someone wanted the toyota symbol tattooed on em or summit!

thats exactly what i was thinking:D

Advertisement