Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little food survey

• 07-12-2007 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello Everyone,

I need your help for two mins!

Below are four questions that I need 20 people to reply to for a college project I'm doing. The project is to develop a new 'on-the-go' food product to rival what is available at the moment.

Think of an 'on-the-go' product as any prepacked sandwich wrap, snack etc. that is already prepared and ready to eat immediately (this could also include fruit - it doesn't need to be something processed).

I really appreciate your help!

The Questions:

1. How many times per week do you buy an on-the-go food product?

2. What kind of on-the-go product do you normally buy?

3. What would you like to see more of on the shelves of your local shop? (yes I am sneakily looking for ideassmile_wink.gif)

4. Which two of these is most important in your choice of an on-the-go food product?
    TASTE
    PRICE
    MADE IN IRELAND
    HEALTH (general)
    HEALTH (specific eg. guten free, suitable for diabetic etc.)

thank you!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Iriz

The Questions:

1. How many times per week do you buy an on-the-go food product?

never

2. What kind of on-the-go product do you normally buy?

if I buy a snicker

3. What would you like to see more of on the shelves of your local shop? (yes I am sneakily looking for ideas)

cheaper fruit, healthy snacks that are cheap

4. Which two of these is most important in your choice of an on-the-go food product?
    TASTE
    PRICE
    Health

good luck with you're project!

Advertisement