Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Day

• 07-12-2007 5:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

From what im told your Christmas Day was last Wednesday and didnt go down very well? Any comments? Just curious as to see how much trouble was caused around Cork on the day in question!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Sully, I take it you have the wrong board? Or is Christmas Day now celebrated in Carlow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

its itc not cit, but i got 2 tins of beans, custurd, and a bag of sugar(thank you santa!) that was fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

lynch_3001 wrote: »
    its itc not cit, but i got 2 tins of beans, custurd, and a bag of sugar(thank you santa!) that was fun!

That ain't too bad better than socks anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

its better then a kick in the nuts

Advertisement