Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPL1 form for Affordable Housing Scheme

Options
  • 07-12-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know the easiest way to get the HPL1 form completed for the affordable housing scheme? I cant get to the Revenue Commissioners on the Navan Road (Fingal) duing their opening hours so post seems to be my only option. Do I require posting anything other than the actual form itself?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Is it available on their website? Might be worth checking there,
    If not they'll probably post you one out if you ask, they did that for me and my rent relief forms

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

Winters wrote: »
    Does anyone know the easiest way to get the HPL1 form completed for the affordable housing scheme? I cant get to the Revenue Commissioners on the Navan Road (Fingal) duing their opening hours so post seems to be my only option. Do I require posting anything other than the actual form itself?

Cheers

Is there anybody that could go in for you? I don't believe you have to be there in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I think I got that over the phone eventually. Went in twice and they lost my application both times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭starky

Winters wrote: »

Cheers

If you post it in with a cover letter asking for it to be filled out and returned to you then they will eventually do it. but to be honest they do it on the spot if you go in to them!
    did you get selected for a place? where about if so, I did too, so I am just being nosey I guess ... :-)

Advertisement