Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Service manuals

Options
  • 07-12-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know if car manufacturers publish the service book online ?

Specifically I'm looking to find a service manual for the following:

00 Nissan Patrol 3.0l TD
    99 Nissan Micra
    01 Honda NSR .125 m/bike

I'd rather not have to buy a haynes manual for every car I service....

tia

Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm not aware of any manufacturer that publishes these manuals for the general public to download.

I've read many manufacturer manuals and believe me - the Haynes are much more explanatory for DIY purposes. Manufacturer manuals are quite scant and assume that you are a fully qualified mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

sound,

I had managed to get one for the NSR before, and one for a Ford focus.

It's just that I don't want to have to buy a Haynes for every car (that I service for mates, I haven't won the lotto yet).

will keep up the hunt .....

actually I wonder do haynes have like an online account, hmm, why did I type this bfore checking with google .....

Advertisement