Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Psychonauts Xbox

• 07-12-2007 5:31pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a copy of Psychonauts for the xbox.
    If anyone happens to have a copy they want to get rid of then give us a pm.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

if you have a 360 ,you can download it from live, did you try any of the second hand racks in the game stores, its available on play.com also

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

**** downloading it. I want a copy with the manual and the disc. Call me old fashioned that way. Unfortunately none of thee game shops in Cork seem to be doing any xbox anymore, be those new or preowned. I'll have a look on play.com so.

edit: 23 sterling - ouch!! bit too dear for my liking. Stupid question this, I know regular 360 games are region locked but if I bought a US copy of psychonauts would it work on my 360?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

£12.99 on softuk.com, and I think delivery is free for the first item you order from them.
    Haven't used them yet myself but they seem to be held in high regard over on the bargain alerts forum...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

vasch_ro wrote: »

yea hardly... 2 days left on that and you have to pay 3 euro shipping. it wil never end on 15.94.

OP how much you willing to pay for this?

• Advertisement

Willing to pay a score max in euro.
    I'll probably get it from that softuk.com site when my Credit card isn't maxxed again (bloody Christmas)

Nice Wan!!!! Popped into GameStop in Blackpool, Cork on a whim. They were doing original Xbox games for 7.99, buy one get one free. Picked up Psychonauts and Jade Empire for 8 euro altogether. The deal was sweetened when I found a mint copy of Ps2 ICO, with limited edition one with the cardboard box and 4 art cards, for 17.99.
    I hate Gamestop but I was happy in there today.

Sweet deal... I've just been thinking of picking up Jade Empire for when I've finished the awesome Mass Effect, might have to have a bit of a scour around the second hand bins:)

Yeah, I was well happy.
    Only problem is that the copy of Jade Empire is one of those "Greatest Hits" versions. I bloody hate those Platinum/Greatest Hits/Bestsellers titles, the boxes are lamentable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

tman wrote: »
    Sweet deal... I've just been thinking of picking up Jade Empire for when I've finished the awesome Mass Effect, might have to have a bit of a scour around the second hand bins:)
    I have the limited edition if you want it

• Advertisement

Damn, I'm just after ordering the pc version off ebay:(

Advertisement