Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"As a mod, you should know better..."

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Thaedydal wrote: »
    So what if you are taking the piss and you expect people to know this,
    there are 300 mods a huge ammont of users and most of them do not know you;
    so you are bringing a person here into disrepute for no more reason then your own amusement ?

Most of them don't care what I say either and those who matter know I'd use different channels if I was concerned. You get very cranky sometimes. I suggest feminax.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So what we have here is a valuable contributor to boards and someone who has been site banned several times, yet continues to troll.

This is probably the least moderated forum on the whole site.
    I can assure you that if DavidMichael tried this crap in AH, he would be banned instantly and I would not be in a hurry to lift the ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Terry wrote: »
    So what we have here is a valuable contributor to boards and someone who has been site banned several times, yet continues to troll.

This is probably the least moderated forum on the whole site.
    I can assure you that if DavidMichael tried this crap in AH, he would be banned instantly and I would not be in a hurry to lift the ban.

Well, it looks like 6th (a valuable and generally liked contributer) is taking a break from boards because of this idiot troll. I dunno lads. There's something very wrong with this 'ere Feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Anyone else have the "should have known better to lie with one as beautiful as you." song stuck in their head as a result of this thread?

It can't just be me.

I'll sing it for you at the christmas beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

David Michael's posting privileges have been removed from feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

psi wrote: »
    You get very cranky sometimes.

I'm bitch you are only noticing this now ?
    psi wrote: »
    I suggest feminax.

That's not the problem :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

HavoK wrote: »
    I don't think it's stupid to certain extent. I've seen moderators that I've felt are way out of line on a constant basis and what more can you say except - he really should know better? A mod is going to be someone, ideally, who's been around boards.ie a considerable length of time and fully understands both the way it works and it's limits. And therefore should have some level of cop on when it comes to blatant trolling - not to mention as a valued mod to the site you shouldn't be of that mindset anyway - yet you do see it, again, on a constant basis from certain mods (not naming any names).

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.
    David Michael's posting privileges have been removed from feedback.

And also agree with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

12-12-2007, 6:53 	David Michael 	NEVER 	Re reg banned user 	Vexorg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I can't wait to see what his next username will be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

john paul?

• Advertisement
Advertisement