Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Exam Thread

Options
  • 07-12-2007 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Right so,
    Seeing as I'm not getting any study done due to this almighty hangover, I'm going to get they bitching about my first exam in early!

This thread is for people to comment as they please on their exams to Bitch, moan, rant etc...

And good luck to everyone!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

/me pans out on couch with xbox live :)

Gl y'all.

It gets worse after college :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I've my first one in less than 12 hours, of which I'm giving myself 8.5 hours to sleep. And seeing as I have to be up at *gasp* 7AM *gasp* (:eek:), that would mean I need to go to bed at 10:30pm. Which is in just over an hour: w00t! Exam #1 finito! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ugh, how am I going to explain this fail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Best of luck with the exams everyone hope it all goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

First exam in 12 hours...Not going to be fun! Bye bye final year QCA :(

🤪

• Advertisement

rmacm wrote: »
    Best of luck with the exams everyone hope it all goes well for you.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Of course they will!*

*Probably not if I continue to spend the night before my 9am exams (i.e. all of my exams) on Boards.ie bumping my post count with comments such as, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ivorygal

Good luck everyone!!!

Is it weird having them before Christmas this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

*Probably not if I continue to spend the night before my 9am exams (i.e. all of my exams) on Boards.ie bumping my post count with comments such as, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

At least you'll have something to show for it in the end...And you could word it well for a cover letter and interview - communication skills! :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

My exams dont start till tuesday week so I dont have to start worrying yet, in fact im just in from the pub:D

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    At least you'll have something to show for it in the end...And you could word it well for a cover letter and interview - communication skills! :)

That's what I like to think too :) It's all about interaction and the ability to integrate with other people...isn't it?!

OT, one down: two to go

\o/

YEAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Well there you have it, one done! Not too bad either, thanks Mr. Patterson.
    Now only 4 to go.....

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Finance done....5 to go!

Scutterin' economics out the scutterin' way.

There's hope knowing that we've 6 weeks off after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

caesar wrote: »
    Finance done....5 to go!

What you think of it?? Essay was perfect...........................then it just went downhill from there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

you 4th year business cson??

so happy my first one isnt till thursday i shall try start studyin properly tomorrow

*smells Christmas*

;)

Nutty wrote: »
    you 4th year business cson??

so happy my first one isnt till thursday i shall try start studyin properly tomorrow

Alas I am but a mere ickle first year laccy. A goldfish in a pond of bigger goldfishesssssss.
    *smells Christmas*

;)

I smell burning.

*Checks outside room door*

Yup the lads are at the lynx flamethrower again.

Thankies be to jaysus Legal system is fini after today. I never ever ever want to read about Statutory Interpretation again. I would rather have a sandpaper handjob.

Stupid FYP Methodology [Or something like that anyways..] exam tomorrow.

The online resources for the assigned textbook has crashed! Fantastic! Been trying to access it all day, had it perfect yesterday, and the day before the exam this **** happens!! Typical :mad::mad:

Does anyone know if it is accessible from college, just on the off chance....??

Mossin wrote: »
    ... FYP Methodology ...

What in the name of God is that? And how come everyone doing an FYP doesn't do it? /me worries...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Rineanna wrote: »
    What you think of it?? Essay was perfect...........................then it just went downhill from there!

Ya the essay was grand, got 6 pages for it....... I didn't have a clue of loads of the MCQ's, probability should give me a B. Part of my bubble sheet was looking like connect 4 at one stage:p

Risk and Insurance done today....4 to go :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

What in the name of God is that? And how come everyone doing an FYP doesn't do it? /me worries...:eek:

Believe me; you wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's a demon child of a module!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Stupid FYP Methodology [Or something like that anyways..] exam tomorrow.

The online resources for the assigned textbook has crashed! Fantastic! Been trying to access it all day, had it perfect yesterday, and the day before the exam this **** happens!! Typical :mad::mad:

Does anyone know if it is accessible from college, just on the off chance....??

You in 3rd Business by any chance Mossin?
    If so the 06 exam paper is doing the rounds.
    Should be very very close to that paper

Business Research methodology...the module designed by the Devil in conjunction with Adolf Hitler and Genghis Kahn

You in 3rd Business by any chance Mossin?
    If so the 06 exam paper is doing the rounds.
    Should be very very close to that paper

Yup, 3rd year Business indeed!
    I got hold of a copy of it, just before the library closed, also got a good load of the answers..
    Now to get some sleep and start learning them between 7 and 12:30...

Ninty9er have u got the paper???

Yup, 3rd year Business indeed!
    I got hold of a copy of it, just before the library closed, also got a good load of the answers..
    Now to get some sleep and start learning them between 7 and 12:30...

Ninty9er have u got the paper???

Yup, and a friend called me about 12:15 with about 40 of the answers...seems there was as congregation of about 50 business students in Red Raisins after the library closed; exchanging notes...pm if you wna to get them off me in the morning.

ninty9er wrote: »
    Yup, and a friend called me about 12:15 with about 40 of the answers...seems there was as congregation of about 50 business students in Red Raisins after the library closed; exchanging notes...pm if you wna to get them off me in the morning.

I received a lot of the answers after going to bed last night..Thanks though, and good luck with it!
    Not much sleep gotten either [College Court houses are so COLD!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Speaking as a graduate, lying on a pile of money with scantly clad women tending to me every whim and desire (im pretty sure one of them is yore ma...), I can honestly say.... HA! :D

kodute wrote: »
    Speaking as a graduate, lying on a pile of money with scantly clad women tending to me every whim and desire (im pretty sure one of them is yore ma...), I can honestly say.... HA! :D

You're not welcome around these parts....mister! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

You're not welcome around these parts....mister! :p

Hear Hear!! Go take your gloating somewhere else....like the UCD thread! :D

• Advertisement

WOOHOO

2 down 3 to go!!

I'm so lucky that I got that past paper last night, or I'd have been royally fooked today!!
    She barely made any changes from it! :D

I have never seen such a pissed lecturer though, after 25 mins there was a queue of people waiting to leave the hall!! She wasn't a happy camper...

Ah well :rolleyes:

Advertisement