Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Exam Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Contract Law left. Tuesday :(

+1 about the sports. Too much good stuff on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Ok so, 8 hours since I last posted..
    Study done since - 0 hours!!
    I'm gonna be in the **** for this exam Tuesday morning. Oh yeah, a 9 start too :(
    Maybe I should cut my losses and go to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

at least you ahve only 1 left ive 2 of them to get through before i can taste sweet alcohol again at approx 6pm on Wednesday.. probably continue in tradition having champagne in liek the canteen or nearest place to exam centre followed by copious amounts of vodka.... i can feel my liver giving out already .. GOOD TIMES :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

EC4325 at 9am :D

In denial about Wednesday's 9am exam though...I am NOT looking forward to the study that's involved between approx noon tomorrow and midnight on Tuesday (I don't do all-nighters...sleep takes a much-deserved priority :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I don't do all-nighters

Thats what she sai...oh wait :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

kaimera wrote: »

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Another one done...1 to go!!! Hate 9 o'clock exams though.

🤪

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Another one done...1 to go!!! Hate 9 o'clock exams though.

+1 :)

I'm sick :(
    Still haven't studied, and now can't study..I'm ****ed for tomorrow...

Mossin wrote: »
    I'm sick :(
    Sick with illness or just sick cos of no study?

• Advertisement

Sick with illness or just sick cos of no study?

Sick with illness unfortunately...
    Looks like I'm gonna quickly review some notes and blag the exam:(

Sick with illness unfortunately...
    Looks like I'm gonna quickly review some notes and blag the exam:(

There's still the I-grade option if you think you're that bad...

Poor Mossin *hugs*

I'm sick too!

*cough* hack *cough*

There's still the I-grade option if you think you're that bad...

Poor Mossin *hugs*

*takes hug*
    I think I'll just stay here in bed until the morning, and take loads of lemsips and other such medicinal thingys, and read my notes..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

*takes hug*
    I think I'll just stay here in bed until the morning, and take loads of lemsips and other such medicinal thingys, and read my notes..

So long as your not sick for drinkage!

Well someone's gotta look out for priorities!

Peteee wrote: »
    So long as your not sick for drinkage!

Well someone's gotta look out for priorities!

When has a sickness ever stopped me drinking??
    You should know better than anyone...We used to drink to cure illnesses:rolleyes:

I'm sick too!

*cough* hack *cough*

Get back to work!

You're not in College now, College boy :p

Spent most of today at a funeral:(:( not very much (any) study done for tomorow, but apparently the good news on the Industrial Relations front is that there's a "sample" paper going round and it's no negative marking anyway :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I'm Finished! Woohoo!

Most suprizing thing was that it was a Maths exam we finished with (which I thought wouldn't exactly be an ideal finish to the exams) bbut it turned to be fine!! Happy Days!:D

*Ducks for cover in anticipation of angry reaction from non-finishers!*

ninty9er wrote: »
    Spent most of today at a funeral:(:( not very much (any) study done for tomorow, but apparently the good news on the Industrial Relations front is that there's a "sample" paper going round and it's no negative marking anyway :D:D

What topics are you covering for tomorrow??? [Business Plan, Growth, Idea Generation]
    Doesn't seem to be the greatest load of preparation done for the exam by anyone, and not through any great fault of our own either.
    I'm not doing Industrial Relations, pity though, then I'd be finished earlier...

• Advertisement

What topics are you covering for tomorrow??? [Business Plan, Growth, Idea Generation]
    Doesn't seem to be the greatest load of preparation done for the exam by anyone, and not through any great fault of our own either.
    I'm not doing Industrial Relations, pity though, then I'd be finished earlier...

It was a very boring week 1-4 with all the f*ing history, be glad you didn't pick it!!

As for funerals, there's at least 2 that I know of today (one a student's parent) and probably a lot going to the poor lad that died in Dromroe's funeral too

myself and a study buddy will be opening my folder in about 30 mins after tea and biscuits{what's the smiley for procrastination}.....parents out til 10 so quiet for study and heat on....possibly even the fire but I haven't checked yet:D:D

I'm sick too!

*cough* hack *cough*

Look, I'm sure you're a very nice guy. It's not you, it's me. I'm just not looking for a relationship right now.

:p

Sound familiar? Hmmm...
    *takes hug*
    Lots of hot, sweet tea!

Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on!
    Rineanna wrote: »
    I'm Finished! Woohoo!

Your evil soul is going to hell. Beeyotch.

Ooooo I just can't wait til 11am tomorrow so I can come on here and gloat about having 6-ish weeks off.

Sunday Monday Happy Days etc :D:p

Lots of hot, sweet tea!

Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on!

It's nice to know that someone cares..:)
    I'm trying most things at this stage..Next up is a hot whiskey [such a waste of good Jack though]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I'm trying most things at this stage..Next up is a hot whiskey [such a waste of good Jack though]

Oh yes go for it you know you want to.........I would suggest other possibly very bad things like insufflation (snorting) of paracetemol or something similar but I take it you want to be alive for tomorrow and Christmas.

How much stuff do you snort Rory? :eek:

*Imagines rmacm snorting the stuffing and gravy from the xmas dinner*

"Thanks mam, that was lovely"

rmacm wrote: »
    Oh yes go for it you know you want to.........I would suggest other possibly very bad things like insufflation (snorting) of paracetemol or something similar but I take it you want to be alive for tomorrow and Christmas.

Yeah Rory, I'd like to try make the exam tomorrow, as bad and all as it's gonna be...
    cson wrote: »

You have no idea what the man is like!! You are just lucky you dont get to meet him ;) isnt that right rory:p

Don't waste the Jack!! :eek: Scalding hot and super-sweet tea does the bizniss! The steam helps de-congest you! ;)
    rmacm wrote: »

Is your mouth stitched together? Or have you some phobia of ingestion? :confused:

Roffles! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

How much stuff do you snort Rory?

I haven't snorted anything in a while but the list extends from Vodka to one or two slightly more illicit substances. I'm pretty sure my dear mother would beat me around the house if I tried to snort the Christmas dinner she puts so much effort into.
    Yeah Rory, I'd like to try make the exam tomorrow, as bad and all as it's gonna be...

You have no idea what the man is like!! You are just lucky you dont get to meet him ;) isnt that right rory:p

Indeed he probably is lucky.....I mean ninty9er didn't come to a single Beers after meeting me and that klong fella well clearly he was too frightened to even consider coming to meet me :rolleyes:.
    Is your mouth stitched together? Or have you some phobia of ingestion? :confused:

Neither I just find inhalation makes certain things more efficient :)

Advertisement