Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgian Taste

Options
  • 07-12-2007 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Having started on the beer a 11am yesterday as you can imagine I was fairly peckish at 7 o’clock.
    I asked for a look at the menu in the bar I was in. When I opened it I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Today’s Special - Horse Steak

Fcukin savages - this was the only black mark against them. All the Belgian folk I met were very friendly and polite. They just need to revise their eating habits. Once you start down the road of eating horse, it won’t be long till your enjoying dolphin ravioli twice a week.

Sort it out Belguim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

you should have given it a go dublin spur, when will you get another chance.
    i had octapus burgers in croatia a few months ago and i must say they were quite tasty.
    and after all to do is to dare

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

one-lamb.jpg

All that needs saying.

Advertisement