Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post - had to re-register

Options
  • 07-12-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have been unable to post in any forum despite the fact that I can log in.

I dont believe that I have been banned... certainly not been notified.. I have emailed admin but got no response. My old nick is Crumble...

thanks for any help..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Crumble is set to 'user awaiting email confirmation'. This means that you have most likely clicked on the 'forgot pasword' link. Check your email for a mail from boards that may be asking you to click on a link to confirm your account. It could be in your spam email box though.

If there is definitely nothing in your mailbox then click the 'forgot password' link (after logging out) and then check your mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Crummy2

Gordon wrote: »
    If there is definitely nothing in your mailbox then click the 'forgot password' link (after logging out) and then check your mail.

Did this, Checked mail, reset password, logged in and changed my password using link in mail but still unable to post.... I haven't received any confirmation mail though...

any ideas?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can you PM me the email address that you are using to signup with and I'll confirm it. IOL right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Email activation has been sent to Crumble.

If not in the inbox, can you check any spam filters you have... and add boards.ie to the whitelist.

The email should be more or less instant - if its not there do let us know, so we can investigate further.

V.

Advertisement