Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Lawyer Joke in Years!

Options
  • 07-12-2007 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

This hot shot lawyer is being driven in his big limo in New York, he sees a black guy kneeling down by the sidewalk EATING GRASS! The lawyer, amazed by seeing this, instructs his driver to pull over to this guy, lawyer asks the black guy "why the f**k is he eating grass?" to which the guy replies;"I have no job, no money and have to eat something!" "GET INTO THE CAR NOW!" yells the lawyer, "youre' comin home with me!".... Black guy says; "well, my pal is across the road eating grass as well, and I'm goin nowhere without him sir", lawyer says "he's comin with us too"! The black guys say to the lawyer; "we got our families at home, and they're all hungry too", "We'll drive over and collect them!" says the lawyer So theyr'e all in the big limo and one of the black guys turns to the lawyer and says; "Jez sir why are you doing all this for us? its unbelievable!"............Lawyer replies "Well my f***ing grass at home is two foot tall!!!"

Advertisement