Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santas Letter

Options
  • 07-12-2007 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

i just recieved a letter from santa which came from uk it has a royal mail postmark .it came to my address but with a little girls name on it . the area is ratoath and the girlsname is erin it has a surname but im not posting it here. can anybody help little girl going to be unhappy with no reply from santa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

jazoo wrote: »
    i just recieved a letter from santa which came from uk it has a royal mail postmark .it came to my address but with a little girls name on it . the area is ratoath and the girlsname is erin it has a surname but im not posting it here. can anybody help little girl going to be unhappy with no reply from santa

Why don't you drop it in to the national school in Rathoath, maybe they know who the girl is.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

could try that nice one

Advertisement