Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Draft 2008

• 07-12-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭

This was posted in the 'Nick Halling' thread, rather then drag that off topic, I thought I'd kick this off early
    jdivision wrote:
    Brohm was preseason favourite but wonder if he'll be there come draft day. Not sure if Miami would pick him.

Many reckon that a lineman will go No. 1 with Glenn Dorsey (LSU) the favourite.

This site is updated fairly regularly. There was a free preview of the initial ESPN mock draft, but it's now paid access through Insider only.

Brohm played for Bobby Petrino, so the Falcons are a possibility for him. Matt Ryan (BC) is expected to go higher.

I can't wait to see McFadden in the NFL-reminds me a bit of LT in that he throws passes as well-a really exciting player. More of a beast though. It would also be interesting to see if Kevin Smith (who plays for Central Florida-a fairly anonymous top tier school), on pace to break Barry Sanders' college single season rushing record, will declare and how he does.

Dennis Dixon would be a treat, but he may have better prospects in baseball.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Matt Ryan will most definitely be a top pick top 5 for sure. He carried a lacklustre BC Eagles. Atrue pocket passer who will trust his big men and scan the field for options looking at him he reminds me of Tom Brady.

Advertisement