Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online military shops

• 08-12-2007 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a an Irish online military shop or an online Irish link for shemags. I heading off to the shara early in the new year and I find them shemag a useful item out there. As well as over here in the winter on a motorbike:) I tired town last week to get some new ones and the only place that had them was army bargains and with the price they were charging I left muttering that the name of the shop was an oxymoron! So anyone know where I can get some online over here, as I usually use the UK.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Don't bother buyin one online. There's a dingy little place in Georges Street arcade sell them in every colour (including olive green). They cost a fiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Nice one, cheers mate. I alway thought the above shop was ok until I seen the prices for them. I check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭Irish_Army01

Get a black and white one and dye it green..Thats what I did before they came on General Issue.

Get a black and white one and dye it green..Thats what I did before they came on General Issue.

Not too worried about the colour mate, I have qiute a few just wanted some new ones, and those f%%%%%S in in army bargains were a rip off. If I needed a certain colour it would be the desert design. Cheers mate. I'm more of a desert rat than OG;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

How much did Army Bargains want?.

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    How much did Army Bargains want?.

15e Don't want to sound like a cheap cnut, but I never paid more than half that before. Plus I was planning on getting a few, and if they are going for a fiver up the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭Irish_Army01

You might get one in the Georges St Arcade..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Since when are they on issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭source

if you can't get one you can try icoa

Advertisement