Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Relevant topics in Bargain Alerts.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

perhaps the forum mods should ask the users in there what they think and get an idea what may be a runner, if anything.
    It may be that nothing should change?
    This was actually debated in some detail a while ago and the majority of people favoured leaving the forum as it is IIRC so I assume the mods are happy enough to run with that.

I can actually see good reasons for both keeping it in its present format and seperating the requests to a different forum. I do have to concede that the request feature has been used and abused in recent times but then again this is the most hectic time of the year.

My point about requests is that if I see a thread where someone is looking for, lets say, a printer and I am also looking for one then I am going to follow that thread or maybe I have just bought a printer and got a great deal on it in which case I will post up accordingly to advise the OP.

It is a damn busy forum and I dont envy the mods there. Maybe a get tough policy for a few weeks would straighten people out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement