Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Biz Account fees!

Options
  • 08-12-2007 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I just got the bank statement detailing the bank fees for this quarter.
    So one day I went to the branch to do a transfer and asked them to do it manually because it took them 1 month to set up my eBanking app.

So I wired 6k to another AIB account.
    Later I noticed they did it like a cash widthdraw (Great, sound great, the collector general will like it). So yesterday got the statement and I noticed they took me 27 euro for this?

For god sake if this is not called ripoff

I'd like to pay a visit to the branch manager, what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

no its a fee, why is every charge that people dont like a rip off...what percentage is €27 of €6000??

You asked them to do a manual transfer, you are going to pay for that, i'd be on to the manager about the ebanking rather than the fee..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Definitely get on to them about the online banking mate rather than that fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Yep but they deliberately changed a wire to a cash withdraw in order to apply a higher fee. 27 instead of 15.
    Took them over a month to activate eBanking, and in between they charged me 25 euro every single time I needed to pay my contractors outside AIB.
    I called the account manager 3 times, told me he will speak to the manager, but nothing has ever been refunded or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

what about a different bank? BOI set me up in days

Advertisement