Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues banning

Options
  • 08-12-2007 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

I was really planning on just accepting this banning, but after thinking about it I feel my banning was uncalled for.

Victor the mod, left me a message with a link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54584796

followed by go away.

What exactly did I say that was 'wrong'? If someone can tell me I will not debate with them about the banning..I just want a valid reason for why I was banned.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

I was really planning on just accepting this banning, but after thinking about it I feel my banning was uncalled for.

followed by go away.

What exactly did I say that was 'wrong'? If someone can tell me I will not debate with them about the banning..I just want a valid reason for why I was banned.

Well, to me its because your comments sound like you are some type of 1950's "lie back and think of Ireland" housewife who believes that sex should happen solely for the purpose of making babies. And that anyone who deviates from that act is some type of weirdo "paedo".

If giving/receiving head just because we like turning another person on makes us all "vermin" then I am one dirty, DIRTY rat.

100% warranted to me. I applaud the mod from saving us all from further ranting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

AGAIN, esteban?! :D

What did you say? ... the following quotes from that thread in PI:
    Oh my God, that is vile. I nearly got sick at the end of the first paragraph.

I think giving a blowjob should vanquish any sort of dignity a person has. Think about it please. Just use common sense. I would have to look at the mental state of someone who deems it a 'turn on' touching another persons area.
    I never said sex was bad, sucking someones dick is a bad thing in my view.
    I really thought it was used as a form to show superior power, i.e pedophiles.
    You make it sound even worse. Someones sexual organs sexy? Ahhhhhhhhh disgusting.
    Oral sex as a way of dominating / controlling, and therefore only done by paedophiles?!

Having your dick sucked "a bad thing"? No Clonkeen lad was ever that innocent! :p

Come on, dude, you're having a laugh, and tbh I find you funny a lot of the time, but PI is not the place for this type of pishtake.

Victor telling you to "go away" was fairly restrained, tbh.

Take it over to AH ... oh, wait, you're still banned, aren't you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

In fairness to estebancambias if you look at all those quote you will see he is quite specific about it being his opinion:

I think giving a blowjob should vanquish any sort of dignity a person has

I never said sex was bad, sucking someones dick is a bad thing in my view.

I really thought it was used as a form to show superior power, i.e pedophiles.

He was not telling people how to think nor was he particularily offensive in how he got his opinion across.

Now this he deserves to be banned for:
    Andy-Pandy you obviously have no respect for your partner. Love is not physical, it is simply a deep feeling of joy. Just being with the one you love should be enough.

Take your ban and in future live your life as you choose and dont judge other people.

Sure didnt the good lord himself say "it is better to give than to receive" ... I presume he was talking about oral sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Another esteban thread! Yay! *cracks open a beer in celebration*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Having your dick sucked "a bad thing"? No Clonkeen lad was ever that innocent! :p

Esteban is a Clonkeen boy? Jaysus, the pace has really gone down the tubes since I went there.

funny-pictures-walls-utterly-fascinating.jpg

Ban deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

6th wrote: »

Sure didnt the good lord himself say "it is better to give than to receive" ... I presume he was talking about oral sex?

Nope... He was talking about anal sex there.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

An easy mistake to make. I wonder how esteban feels about anal sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

zaph wrote: »
    An easy mistake to make. I wonder how esteban feels about anal sex?

Anxious unless with someone he fully trusts :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Anxious unless with someone he fully thrusts :confused:

Fixed that for you..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

followed by go away.

To be fair ester, i thought you were trolling when i read that. Until of course you stuck to your opinion and then i realized you were being serious (i think). You're entitled to your opinion and all, but come on. I think you have issues you need to deal with my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Banned because You're clearly a virgin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

followed by go away.

You are just not wanted around these parts it seems. Your opinion is considered wrong because it is in the minority and you are considered a "dick" cos you know nothing about good sex and stuff.

Deal with it.

Move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

estebancambias, we get it, you don't like blowjobs, its not the end of the world but at least you'll get a steak on March 14th!!!

PS : I miss those Timothy McVeigh threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Most of your posts seem so ridiculous that I can only assume that you are taking the piss. Otherwise you have issues man!

I can`t believe that you went to the same school as me:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

To be the fair though, responding to 6th, I apologised to Andy Pandy further in the thread.

I honestly was not trolling, the thread was basically about attitude to this sort of thing, and I am not that much for it.

I must say I enjoyed my time in Clonkeen.

To be the fair though, responding to 6th, I apologised to Randy Pandy further in the thread.

Had you been banned at the point of making that comment would you have accepted it? I presume so because if you apologised then you can see you were in the wrong. Dont get me wrong I dont think you are a bad guy ... rather someone who thinks differently to alot of people but doesnt let that stop them from talking.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I honestly was not trolling,
    I apologised to Randy Pandy further in the thread
    This is a non trolling typo then?

Sorry...the mistake has been rectified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Fight the power, estebancambias. Don't let the hip liberal nazi mods win.

estebancambias, run! Stark is hitting on you!

Actually for the most part I think the mods do a good job and are fair. Like I will never appeal the AH banning, as I have no grounds for it, even though I would like to get back in.

6th wrote: »
    estebancambias, run! Stark is hitting on you!

Lol.

Oh by the way I accept the banning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

How do you feel about anal?

Simply Very dangerous, but this is not the time for a discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

There are times when I'm actually reeling from some of the sh*t esteban posts (where on earth does an 18-year-old guy GET this stuff from?!) but I don't understand this banning at all. He finds the idea of oral sex disgusting. A lot of people do - I did when I was younger. Yep, sucking the organ that urine comes from and then a load of gooey fluid landing on your face - great fun. Of course I realised later it depends on the person you're with, but the IDEA is definitely disgusting, and that's what esteban meant. Some of the language he used was definitely OTT but why did it warrant a banning?

And Boston, yes esteban IS a virgin and has no qualms saying it.

Cheers Dudess.

Andy Pandy wrote: ''whats the point of being naked in bed with someone if ya cant lick them and suck them and touch them in the way you want''

I responded by saying ''you obviously have no respect for the person your with' Now in fairness I had a point, although it was out of line, like really how do I know? I said true love is just simply being happy around the person you love, there should be no physical gain needed.My exact quote:

Love is not physical, it is simply a deep feeling of joy. Just being with the one you love should be enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Andy Pandy wrote: ''whats the point of being naked in bed with someone if ya cant lick them and suck them and touch them in the way you want''
    I agree 100%
    I responded by saying ''you obviously have no respect for the person your with' Now in fairness I had a point, although it was out of line, like really how do I know? I said true love is just simply being happy around the person you love, there should be no physical gain needed.My exact quote:

Love is not physical, it is simply a deep feeling of joy. Just being with the one you love should be enough.
    I disagree. When you're in love with a person, expressing that physically is one of the most amazing things you can do, and oral sex is very much part of such profound intimacy. But as I said before, the idea of oral sex - outside of the above context - is disgusting. If/when you fall in love, you will feel differently and you will disassociate what you find disgusting about the act alone, from the person with whom you fall in love - unless you refuse to allow yourself.

But I'd be surprised if anyone found it enjoyable performing fellatio on a random person they're not especially attracted to when sober.

I also think though, that you don't necessarily have to be in love with someone - you might just be majorly physically attracted them. In that context, enjoying giving oral sex is perfectly understandable too.

Advertisement