Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues banning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dudess wrote: »
    There are times when I'm actually reeling from some of the sh*t esteban posts (where on earth does an 18-year-old guy GET this stuff from?!) but I don't understand this banning at all. He finds the idea of oral sex disgusting. A lot of people do - I did when I was younger. Yep, sucking the organ that urine comes from and then a load of gooey fluid landing on your face - great fun. Of course I realised later it depends on the person you're with, but the IDEA is definitely disgusting, and that's what esteban meant. Some of the language he used was definitely OTT but why did it warrant a banning?

He wasn't banned for the opinion, he was banned because he replied to someones personal account stating it made him feel like puking.
    And Boston, yes esteban IS a virgin and has no qualms saying it.

Oh righty then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Ok, lets say I agree with you about oral sex being a major part of a true loving relationship, but outline the 'whats the point' in Andy-Pandy's quote. I did not mean that you should not have oral sex if your in a true loving relationship, just that it really should not matter if it is part of it or not.

I responsed to le rack, I found the wording of the post disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

There are times when I'm actually reeling from some of the sh*t esteban posts (where on earth does an 18-year-old guy GET this stuff from?!) but I don't understand this banning at all.

Esteban is a troll... he's had enough run ins with mods to have figured out by now that he needs to tone it down a bit. I mean in that thread, he made his point, there was absolutely now need to keep hammering home the point... it wasn't a discussion it was just him saying no, no, no repeatedly.
    ban deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Esteban is a troll... he's had enough run ins with mods to have figured out by now that he needs to tone it down a bit. I mean in that thread, he made his point, there was absolutely now need to keep hammering home the point... it wasn't a discussion it was just him saying no, no, no repeatedly.
    ban deserved.

In fairness a few people have suggested he/she is a Troll. No real proof. He/She could just be young with morals/thoughts that a lot of people disagree with.

Luckily Tails is no longer an Smod just to ban him or her on the popular thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

true love is just simply being happy around the person you love, there should be no physical gain needed

10 out of 10 for rose-tinted optimism, but let's see how you feel about that when you're a grown-up.

(Plus actually had sex)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

FruitLover wrote: »
    10 out of 10 for rose-tinted optimism, but let's see how you feel about that when you're a grown-up.

(Plus actually had sex)

Are you all grown up?

I have some questions...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

estebancambias is probably a troll, but not definitely. He could just be a pervert. Now, I'm cool with perverts posting in PI from their own perverted point of view, given that I'm a pervert who does this all the time.

But, there is a considerable difference between posting from ones own point of view, and flaming others for not sharing their particular kink.

(Plus actually had sex)

Well I hope that the person I have sex with will be the one I will be eternally happy with.

Let me assure you Esteban is no troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

before reading through that thread on PI i would have actually given you the benefit of the doubt, but having read through it and seen the context and extent of your postings I'm now convinced you are. you completely derail the thread past the point of rescue, and offer the OP no advice whatsoever, so you shouldn't have even been posting frankly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Well I hope that the person I have sex with will be the one I will be eternally happy with.

You basically insulted Le Rack in a lame attempt to garner more votes for yourself in the "Muppet of the year" poll.

Seeing that it is a close run contest between both of you, you decided to up the ante and insult her.

Or...
    You thought that by insulting her in the manner that you did, you would gain support for yourself and garner less votes for yourself.

Either way, you were deliberatley trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

estecopyeh8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Estaban,are you challenged in some way or something.

Don't act the bollix on PI.

You don't fool me and you obviously didn't fool Victor.

estecopyeh8.jpg

Surely that could be considered trolling..

Insult minorities? My grandparents are Jewish from Ukraine.

Surely that could be considered trolling..
    You would know, wouldn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Innocent by association? So I couldn't ever possibly be racist cause I had a black lad in my class in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Did you troll them with your Christian views too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I had a black lad in my class in school
    If your lad turns black again, you need to lay off the low-fives for a few days. That's one part you don't want getting gangrene and dropping off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What's the definition of minorities?

There are loads of Jewish people. :)
    There are almost 50 million people in Ukraine.

Maybe we are all minorities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

If your lad turns black again, you need to lay off the low-fives for a few days. That's one part you don't want getting gangrene and dropping off.

:D Bravo sir

You owe me a new keyboard. And a cup of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Who said the feedback forum wasn't better than AH ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Jeez, no wonder the thread got boring. U were banned!:D and from AH too??
    Although i dont agree with your opinion i dont think you deserved to be banned, it was just your opinion.
    The mods should lighten up sometimes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Esteban, you are a troll - anyone who referers to Special Olympics participants as "brain-dead retards" is clearly a troll, but in this case you were just giving your views on oral sex on a a PI thread about same. And the OP was actually looking for views on oral sex, so I personally think your posts were legitimate. You could have toned things down in places, and some of the stuff you posted warranted a wrist slapping, but not a banning (in my view).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

the stuff you posted warranted a wrist slapping, but not a banning (in my view).

To be honest dudess. All this is because estemcambias hears notthing but the sound of a wrist slapping something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

It just occured to me how famous/popular estebancambis is...
    little family we have formed here on boards hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Marksie wrote: »
    To be honest dudess. All this is because estemcambias hears notthing but the sound of a wrist slapping something
    :eek: :D Oh no you dih-ent!!!

FWIW, another reason why I think you're a troll, esteban, is because you claim to be a devout catholic but you've posted some of the most shockingly un-christian things I've ever read on this board.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

FWIW, another reason why I think you're a troll, esteban, is because you claim to be a devout catholic but you've posted some of the most shockingly un-christian things I've ever read on this board.

Sounds like your typical religious nut to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

MIN2511 wrote: »
    It just occured to me how famous/popular estebancambis is...
    little family we have formed here on boards hehehe
    QFT, esteban ... I mean, Min!

Advertisement