Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues banning

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

ah yay,i love those boards cards.:D
    FWIW, another reason why I think you're a troll, esteban, is because you claim to be a devout catholic but you've posted some of the most shockingly un-christian things I've ever read on this board.
    not only that but the fact he said stuff in the personal issues area is out of order. although, i have to say i want him to post in christianity more so we can have a good old throwdown debate. i dont think he's a troll, just a fundamentalist.
    the only good thing i can say from my encounters with him is he really believes what he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Stark wrote: »
    Sounds like your typical religious nut to me.
    Know what ya mean, but at least those dudes effect a facade of being nice, they don't say that certain Special Olympics contestants are "brain-dead retards".

Advertisement