Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Request

Options
  • 08-12-2007 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if one of you gifted folk could help me out here.

Heres the picture I need edited/photoshopped:

20070702fiveguysline.jpg
    http://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20070702fiveguysline.jpg

If possible, could someone please remove all the 'Five Guys' logos from the red uniforms (t-shirts and hats) and the white t-shirt. This would be good enough, however, if you could replace them with McDonald's logos (not on the white t-shirt, just leave that blank) then that would be even better but I will also accept just blank uniforms.

Thank you very, very much in advance.

Arc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Did a quick jobby on it. And attached it. Hope that works. If not then how do you attach or put up an image? ...Ok it worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

That is excellent, thank you very much!

:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Did a quick jobby on it. And attached it. Hope that works. If not then how do you attach or put up an image? ...Ok it worked.

Most folks use imageshack or photobucket to host the image online and then wrap the url in tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

5uspect wrote: »
    Most folks use imageshack or photobucket to host the image online and then wrap the url in tags.
    Nice one, cheers.

Advertisement