Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles and Doubles

Options
  • 08-12-2007 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

I'm going to start a single and doulbes thread! I feel this is the only way to make money in the long run. Chasing the elusive 5 or 6 fold doesnt appeal to me!

So first week:

Aston Villa v Portsmouth
    I fancy Villa in this one at a best price of 6/5! Portsmouth have a good away record this season but Villa really impressed me last week against Arsenal. There going great guns at the moment and i think the price is one thats not to be missed.
    Aston Villa...E50 win

Everton v Fulham
    Everton for me here. Fulham have been pathetic away from home all season and last season as well in fact. Everton are playing well, have got some good results especially at home and will have too much for Fulham here. A best price of 8/13 looks like finding money in the street.
    Everton.....E100 win

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Double chance is deffo the way for "slow but steady" both those look like good bets. Villa/Pompey is a near nailed-on draw. Everton should be a home banker - mainly due to Fulhams inability to hold on a lead.

edit just noticed how good Pompey are away.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

lolkelly wrote: »
    I'm going to start a single and doulbes thread! I feel this is the only way to make money in the long run. Chasing the elusive 5 or 6 fold doesnt appeal to me!

So first week:

Aston Villa v Portsmouth
    I fancy Villa in this one at a best price of 6/5! Portsmouth have a good away record this season but Villa really impressed me last week against Arsenal. There going great guns at the moment and i think the price is one thats not to be missed.
    Aston Villa...E50 win

Everton v Fulham
    Everton for me here. Fulham have been pathetic away from home all season and last season as well in fact. Everton are playing well, have got some good results especially at home and will have too much for Fulham here. A best price of 8/13 looks like finding money in the street.
    Everton.....E100 win

Im going with the following tonight:

Liverpool 10/11...........E100 win
    Real Madrid & Schalke double at 10/11............E80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

lolkelly wrote: »
    Im going with the following tonight:

Liverpool 10/11...........E100 win
    Real Madrid & Schalke double at 10/11............E80

That had to be the best 15 mins of soccer you have ever seen
    Those 3 teams are all 2-0 up :D
    Blow it up ref!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

IrishMike wrote: »
    That had to be the best 15 mins of soccer you have ever seen
    Those 3 teams are all 2-0 up :D
    Blow it up ref!!!

Yeah it doesnt happen all that often but its great when it does!! Cant see any of the scores going against me at this stage. Real have a three goal margin now as well. Dont want to jinx it yet though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Congrats nice winner!

• Advertisement
Advertisement