Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banning

Options
  • 08-12-2007 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Guys i got banned for some reason a while ago from the Greystones & Charlesland section.Does anyone know who the mod is for this section and can my ban be uplifted.thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

mikedragon32, eoin_s, seamus, Dub13 are the mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

mikedragon32, eoin_s, seamus, Dub13 are the mods.
    Wow that was quick :)

I came, I saw, I replied. ;)

It's also worth noting that if you log out, you can still view any forum, and thus find the mods yourself, incase you get banned in future.

I came, I saw, I replied. ;)

It's also worth noting that if you log out, you can still view any forum, and thus find the mods yourself, incase you get banned in future.

Ah, perfect.thanks for the tip.

Not a bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

eoin_s banned you for advertising back in June according to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53493773 (check post 23). You may have forgotten to ask him to lift it after a week?

the_syco wrote: »
    eoin_s banned you for advertising back in June according to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53493773 (check post 23). You may have forgotten to ask him to lift it after a week?

Ah thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

I'm looking to get my ban lifted also....

My life is so empty....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

maybe you should say why you got banned. Or PM the mod?

PM the mod who banned you. Failing that, start a new thread, and detail where you've been banned from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

MikeDragon32 is away at the moment, so wouldn't have replied to any messages. I've reinstated your access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I'm back, and I've unreinstated the access.

Welsh Wizard, you're a troll. You were bragging about poisoning dogs, then when you PM'ed me to look for your access back, you told me that "between you and me the dog is still going to get it".

Until you cop on to yourself and show at least some remorse for posting crap like that, your access won't be reinstated.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Wow, someone forgot about Dre...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*groan*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

amp wrote: »
    Wow, someone forgot about Dre...
    Dr Dre's dead. He's locked in my basement.

Advertisement