Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who supplies Millers Power Sport 4?

Options
  • 08-12-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Millers Power Sport 4? - its a diesel additive. Halfords sell it in the UK but they don't seem to sell it in Ireland (the shop in Naas doesn't anyway). I can get it on ebay from the UK but I'd prefer to buy it locally and avoid any problems with the Christmas post etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

You could try westward engineering in Enfield, they sell millers.

http://www.westwardeng.com/

Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I get mine from ebay.co.uk - someone told me mcloughlins in newbridge sell it - though i haven't checked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NISSANKEV

Pattersons in Delgany, Co Wicklow. Ask for Lloyd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

What kind of gain are you looking at with this stuff?

Gains are zero don't believe the label- i use it to keep my injectors etc nice and clean!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Spit62500

Millers claim up to 17.5% power increase, up to 70% less exhaust smoke, 20% less carbon emissions and up to &% better fuel economy. They also say that it keeps injectors and piston crowns cleaner and can raise the cetane rating by up to four points.

Even allowing for the hype, it gets a lot of good feedback by users - most say that the car feels more powerful and smoother - not many seem particularly worried about economy but it all depends on driving style I suppose.

Thanks for all the pointers to suppliers

Millers can claim what ever the like i have had my car on a rolling road after using millers for a good amount of time,i got BHP increases but the were due to remaps and high flow filters :)

I have no doubt that its doing a world of good to my injectors though.

Advertisement