Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skypephone - Logging into Skype

• 08-12-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having problems logging into Skype at the moment on their 3 Skypephone? Mine hasn't been working for 2 days now. I called them yesterday and i asked was it a general problem and they said yes, so I'm just checking are they lying...

Their customer service is bloody terrible by the way, they're no help whatsoever...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Nature Boy wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems logging into Skype at the moment on their 3 Skypephone? Mine hasn't been working for 2 days now. I called them yesterday and i asked was it a general problem and they said yes, so I'm just checking are they lying...

Their customer service is bloody terrible by the way, they're no help whatsoever...

that is a terrible lie. how dare you slander the good name of the script monkeys!!?!??!?! you will find nothing but good reports of their exploits on these here boards. and yes, wiping your sim card does solve every problem from no signal to total decapitation.

go to consumer issues if you want to give out about thme btw. they're cracking down on the threads here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I don't want to complain about anyone I just want to know if anyone else is having trouble logging into Skype

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

It could be Iskoot on the blink not 3.

In the end it's only starting out and like all things of this type you are going to have to put up with bugs for the first wile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Called them up again and got someone actually reasonably helpful this time. He told me to turn off the phone, take out the battery,wait a few seconds, then turn back on the phone and try then. I thought that it was pointless but it actually worked! So if this happens to you just try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭great

so thats it.. my mom's skype phone wasnt logging in over the weekend and i took out the memory card
    (just had nothing to do) put the phone back together and it was working:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement