Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming centre in Dublin

Options
  • 08-12-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,
    as my connection su...ehm....it's not suitable for online games, I must go to a game center to play online. I like new games that need good pc, so I'm trying to find out a game centre with good hardware and a good choice of games.
    Does anybody have any suggestions?
    I live in Dublin city centre.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

HIEROPHANT wrote: »
    Hi,
    as my connection su...ehm....it's not suitable for online games, I must go to a game center to play online. I like new games that need good pc, so I'm trying to find out a game centre with good hardware and a good choice of games.
    Does anybody have any suggestions?
    I live in Dublin city centre.

Thanks in advance

For all those words you typed in here and all the waiting you'll do to get a reply you could have saved time and effort on google by typing "gaming centre dublin" and got results in 1 second heh

Maybe this is a reverse way of getting a certain Dublin gaming centre mentioned??? heh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 HIEROPHANT

koHd wrote: »
    For all those words you typed in here and all the waiting you'll do to get a reply you could have saved time and effort on google by typing "gaming centre dublin" and got results in 1 second heh

Maybe this is a reverse way of getting a certain Dublin gaming centre mentioned??? heh ;)

LOL, yep, I own a gaming center and I was trying to make a commercial of it. Let's just hope nobody mentions the competitors :P

I looked in internet, I found just 1 that is ****in' expensive. Golden pages just game me a list of internet point, but does not say the ones in which you can actually play. Of course, I'd better walk around the city trying to find one than waiting for a reply here, I got the hint, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

spider cafe near the ambassidor in town?

they have xps's probably aint too high end now adays doh..but last time i was there they could play games smoothly..not expensive either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

HIEROPHANT wrote: »
    LOL, yep, I own a gaming center and I was trying to make a commercial of it. Let's just hope nobody mentions the competitors :P

I looked in internet, I found just 1 that is ****in' expensive. Golden pages just game me a list of internet point, but does not say the ones in which you can actually play. Of course, I'd better walk around the city trying to find one than waiting for a reply here, I got the hint, thanks.

Ahh you sound genuine enough...those whiley characters that run gaming centres are sneaky feckers for viral marketing heh :)
    grimm2005 wrote: »

This one sounds good. In a good location. I'll look into this one...

Most internet cafe's I've been to that also allow gaming, are rubbish to say the least. They just cram as many pc's into a tight space as possible and it's just not comfortable. Be nice to see a modern one with decent decor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

koHd wrote: »
    They just cram as many pc's into a tight space as possible and it's just not comfortable. Be nice to see a modern one with decent decor.

i checked it out myself the other day (game the world) and tbh it is pretty claustrophobic, basically just a small room full of pc's, but the setups seem very nice with proper headphones and a nice leather chair at each computer so i may try it out next week, first half hour is free neway

Advertisement