Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

troublesome child

Options
  • 08-12-2007 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

a mother is having terrible trouble wit her son he's always swaring and cursing , his ma says if u dont stop cursing santa isnt comming to u . he says i dont give a shi* about u or santa, thats it im telling ur father she says . at the dinner table the father notices his son wont eat his dinner . the father says eat ur dinner , he says no fu*k off , father says wat? he says i dont like this crap i hate u ma and santa , so the father thinks of something to do ,. he looks out the window nd see's that some dog has bein shi*tin all over the back garden so he goes out nd wraps some dog poo in wrapping paper nd puts his sons name on it and puts it under the tree. christmas comes nd the son runs down grabs his present goes back up to his room , mam nd dad here him bashing pulling drawers out smashing the room around , then he goes to the spare room same thing bashing around . son comes back down . father says something wrong? he says no fu*k off . father says there must be something up , did santa not come ? he says ye , father says no he didnt son says he fu*king did but i dont know where he left the dog

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

??????????
    Would it be possible for you to punctuate a little so we can actually read your post?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

byrner88 wrote: »
    a mother is having terrible trouble wit her son he's always swaring and cursing , his ma says if u dont stop cursing santa isnt comming to u . he says i dont give a shi* about u or santa, thats it im telling ur father she says . at the dinner table the father notices his son wont eat his dinner . the father says eat ur dinner , he says no fu*k off , father says wat? he says i dont like this crap i hate u ma and santa , so the father thinks of something to do ,. he looks out the window nd see's that some dog has bein shi*tin all over the back garden so he goes out nd wraps some dog poo in wrapping paper nd puts his sons name on it and puts it under the tree. christmas comes nd the son runs down grabs his present goes back up to his room , mam nd dad here him bashing pulling drawers out smashing the room around , then he goes to the spare room same thing bashing around . son comes back down . father says something wrong? he says no fu*k off . father says there must be something up , did santa not come ? he says ye , father says no he didnt son says he fu*king did but i dont know where he left the dog

You were listening to the radio today!! Nial Tobin... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

boneless wrote: »
    You were listening to the radio today!! Nial Tobin... ;)

ha my da was nd he told me ha

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tldr

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

tldr

I've never known what that means. Enlightenment please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I've never known what that means. Enlightenment please?
    1168702253-1167481579703.b.jpg

270915355_c8b9ae48e6.jpg

1163980866-tldrcat.b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

too long didnt read?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Might have been amusing. Impenetrable writing style put me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Child got dog crap for christmas for being naughty. He then thought there may be a dog included in said present.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

lmfao.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Hmph. Glad I didn't bother, so.

Advertisement