Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year genetics (BMOL20010)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ah TP is great. If you like Maths... And Physics... And Mathematical Physics...

So, what's Pharmocology like? =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Raphael wrote: »
    Ah TP is great. If you like Maths... And Physics... And Mathematical Physics...

So, what's Pharmocology like? =p

I did physics for the LC and loved it,HATED maths though.I know a guy doing TP in trinity and ive heard some scary stories about it.Then again he is in trinity:p
    Pharmacology is grand.I didnt do biology for the LC so maybe im lagging a little behind the rest.The modules are tough but interesting.If you put the work in you'll be fine....we'll so my mentor said;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

I don't know most of you, but then again I'm denominated TP - Well known fact that we don't have friends.

dude...i am pretty sure we did talked few times last year....while in maths modellingI...:ohows physic 2nd yr goes?you still have that legendary man in maths modelling?:p*off topic*

and Fatal....no mentioning real name in forum ya know?:pya,some time around this time is our 1st anniversary?!time sure just ticking away...

p-nut,i am pretty sure we will meet up *officially* face to face some days;)and hopefully Raphael will show up too!heard he is a busy man...;)

Edit:
    told fatal about the self assessment today,if you guys did the test before 10th,then you may wanna go back and check again,few changes in questions/answer from the professor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Is it just me or is there an inordinate amount of innuendo in seraphimvc's posts?

Chakar wrote: »
    Is it just me or is there an inordinate amount of innuendo in seraphimvc's posts?

I thought that I was the only one that noticed;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

seraphimvc wrote: »
    dude...i am pretty sure we did talked few times last year....while in maths modellingI...:ohows physic 2nd yr goes?you still have that legendary man in maths modelling?:p*off topic*

Yeap, we did, and I have him next semester for fluid dynamics, should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

.....help me.....:(

p-nut wrote: »
    .....help me.....:(

morning hun:D

edit:
    too bad i am gonna leave now,taking bus from ratoath!see ya in the exams!(altho i wont know which one is you:))good luck!

Chakar wrote: »

now tell me what exactly i have done...?:p worthy enough to let you type a reply here for me?i haven't got a clue what you mean...hmm...maybe my brain will get normal once this fecking bmol is finished...:cool:i just like these tiny dots......
    Yeap, we did, and I have him next semester for fluid dynamics, should be fun.

fluid...hmm....tasty...huh?sorry about that,i mean sh!te,heard fluidity stuffs are hard!well,i am kinda forbidden to do anything near physic now,wont see him in lectures anymore...didnt see you much in school either this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

seraphimvc wrote: »
    morning hun:D

edit:
    too bad i am gonna leave now,taking bus from ratoath!see ya in the exams!(altho i wont know which one is you:))good luck!

you're from ratoath?!!! Jeez yer only a stones throw from me.

Well that was horrible, i was home and all by 2:10:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

ah you had studied the stuff that came up..............unlike me, I studied everything that didnt come up , phage biology, pcr, dna recombination

and well I failed it..........wrote a paragraph on one of the questions:confused: has to be said I didnt put in the work in time though:o

The MCQs were a bitch.The only two things which I covered properly were dna replication mutation and repair and transcription.Fortunately both came up and I wrote no less than 8 pages on question 3.Whoever is correcting it may have to find the answer in those 8 pages :D
    Such a relief to get it over and done with.Feels like the exams are over already!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

had a friend asking me about this last night, was it at 12 today? hope the paper went ok!

happy it is finished...:pjust got home now...

hmm..i think i did ok...studied so much and come out so little...my strategy was kinda make everything 'balance'...not so great not so bad...in such a short prepare time(hell,revision time took me about 4/5 hours!!)while i was in exams...everything kinda mixed up:phopefully things turn out well...

MCQ is a bitch...seriously,why do they bother to ask so many minor unimportant stuffs?i mean it is way so unpredictable than last year paper!!i am like feck it,i was just guessed sooo many questions...:o

ah,a relief really...finally i can have some good night sleep...good night everyone:)

Advertisement