Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video to dvd conversion in Dublin?

• 08-12-2007 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I have a 15 min vhs that I would like to convert to dvd . Is there anywhere in Dublin that could do it for me?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I have a 15 min vhs that I would like to convert to dvd . Is there anywhere in Dublin that could do it for me?

I'm in Cork, but you could post it to me if you're stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orangeparrot

Our mini-company in school converts VHS to DVD, we're in Greystones, Co. Wicklow though
    have a look at our website www.basemoviecrew.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I could do it for you if you're interested. Im in north Dublin.

** EDIT ** Just noticed this was posted a while ago, and is probably done by now, but anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭dewsbury

There is a place in Blackrock that I have used. €25 per tape.

Also one in Tallaght (not sure exactly where).

I can find more details if you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 peter_james

yeah theres a guy in tallaght who i go to college with that does it, he has his own company called moontv

• Advertisement
Advertisement