Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems deleting posts from Google Groups

Options
  • 08-12-2007 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Each time I try to remove posts (when i'm signed in and click on remove' on post i made) I made previously on google groups, I get the message "no name given". What can I do to get the posts deleted? Tia.

"How do I remove a post in my group?

If you are the group owner or moderator, you can remove any post in your group. You'll need to log in with the same account you use to manage the group and view the post in question. Clicking the "more options" link next to the date will display a blue "Remove" link beneath the "Subject" line of the post. Click this link, select "Yes, remove it now," then click the "Confirm" button. "

Ok, Now i've read this, but in the past i remember i could delete... i guess i have to contact the moderator.

Advertisement