Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC - TUF6 Finale.

Options
  • 08-12-2007 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

I don't know if anyone is into UFC, but we're all into gambling and I think that Tommy Speer is way overpriced to beat Mac Danzig in TUF6 Finale tonight. I have followed the whole series thus far and have been very impressed with Speer, he beat the favourite for the competition in the last round and seems to be improving all the time, he has absolutely sick strength, good cardio and he can hold his own on the ground too. He fights Danzig who I think has reached his peak and has no room for improvement, I can't see Danzig submitting him, or beating him with strikes, although he does have more experience than Speer. I priced the fight up in my head and made Speer 2/5, but he's actually 6/5!!!! I can't see any other result except a Speer win in this one and at 6/5 this is a outstanding bet in my opinion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Danzig beat the daylights out of him to put it mildly.
    Did you back it Johnny?

Advertisement