Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ski cover on annual insurance

• 09-12-2007 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭

Don't know if I'm breaking some rule by mentioning this, but I read in the Irish Times today that you can get free ski cover if you take out an annual policy with Insureme.ie. I checked it out and it looks like an excellent deal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Screams of a shill tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Neilthefunkee1

how much is an annual plan though?? cos ski/board cover is as cheap as 18 euro now for a week!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

59 euro for an annual family policy for Europe, if you have VHI or other health plan. It's underwritten by AXA, so we went for it. They immediately texted me their emergency phone number if we have problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Neilthefunkee1

wow thought you were gonna come back with some mad amount!! now does it matter if you dont have a family?????

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Seem to remember it being around €55 for the annual + wintersports travel insurance that I booked myself last year. Turned out that I never made a claim on that policy with my "incident" anyway as I was covered by the VHI. I think that may have only been because I was just about able to make my own way to the medical center but if I'd needed anything more, such as getting dragged off the mountain in a stretcher, then VHI would not have covered me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement