Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pyjamas For Herself!

• 09-12-2007 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭

Righto, the GF hinted at silk pjs as an xmas pressie. Now I'm wondering what are the best to buy but mainly where to go? Oh and will a budget of €80ish get me far?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

La Senza have a good range.
    http://www.lasenza.co.uk/luxury-silk-nightwear.asp
    That website has £ prices, but I'd say it'd be in your budget.

They are on Grafton Street and in Dundrum among other places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Dunnes have some nice ones, only a tenner ;)

+1 for la senza, they've some lovely stuff atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

If you've got €80 ish to spend you might get something nice in BTS.. Milo etc do really beautiful nightware and it's a great present because you'd neer go in there and buy something for yourself.. too fancy and expensive! If I was going to get silk pjs I'd want them from somewhere like that. I buy stuff for myself in La Senza all the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Thanks ladies (?):o

Think I'll try BT tomorrow. She's mad into pink stuff so hopefully they have similar-ish colour. Actually speaking of which, anybody know any jewellers that have silver chains/bracelets with the pink diamondy stones?

Thankies! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Try Swarovski on Grafton stree$t perhaps for the bracelet, though they are rather pricey their stuff is gorgeous!

• Advertisement

Thanks Piste, but Limerick is gonna be the height of my adventures for xmas pressies! I'd imagine it'll be expensive-ish no matter where I go. Although....there's always Glitzi Bitz :eek:

*ponders if she's worth it* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Next have nice fuzzy ones for around E30 or you could get her some paul frank ones in pink

Who is this paul frank you speak of? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Thanks Pythia! :)

Silky pj's + pink stones = brownie points for me!

I was thinking of getting her lingerie too but had a look at BTs and Agent Provacateur and :eek: How can they charge that much for so little material?! It looks the business though, but it'd want to at those prices.

Anyway, thanks a million ladies for your help.

I loves boards wimmins <3:p

• Advertisement

Thanks Mrs MacGyver :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

cson - sounds like you're putting some effort into this. She'll be pleased.

Try to buy the jammies from somewhere she wouldn't normally go, so that it seems more special. Or check out the Figleaves website.

Good luck!

Advertisement