Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom slows down?

Options
  • 09-12-2007 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

I just checked my router settings cause my broadband was going really slow..."Speed 2816/288 (kbps)" is what i got on the page and i'm getting less than half that in reality...anyone else been getting ****ty problems like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I think it gets slower at this time in the morning, I may be wrong but I've noticed it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

nah its been going on all weekend, they hardly instituted some fair usage policy and my speeds being cut for over downloading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keendr

where are you living guys, i'm in Balbriggan and i have the same problems.
    About 5 days i have problem with download speed on Eircom 2Mb/256kbs
    I dont know why but it strange becasue after 10/11 pm i have normal download speed about 200-220kb/s but now from the same site and on other test speed sites ive got maximum 30-40kb/s
    Maybe problem is on the Eircom side or its my problem becase i downloaded last month over the limit (20gb) but i dont think that is the reason.

Advertisement