Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin: better at night ?

Options
  • 09-12-2007 7:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭

Hello folks

been around late at night alot now and something just hit me , is dublin nicer looking at night then it is in the day ??

ofcourse where you live may vary but i personally think it do's...

nothing like jogging to blackrock and back while the sun rises :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Dublin does look nice at night. O'Connell Street looks all shiny and new and somewhat in tune with nature thanks to its square feng shui style trees. With lights in the ground and the spire lit up its pleasing to the eye.

The bridge is all nicely lit up and the customs house just a head swing to the right or left. It also all looks better when the ground is wet because there are nice reflections. All this minus the piss heads junkies and the litter that is...

& theres a great panoramic view from everywhere along the coast of Dublin Bay. All orange from the street lights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i couldn't agree more...

if only i had a camra id document its beauty... beter add a camera to the crimbo list :rolleyes:

Advertisement