Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogging..

Options
  • 09-12-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

thought the title would make ya look..
    having recently become a dog owner im disgusted at the rate of dog muck around the green areas.. its wrong people. fact !
    pick up after your pooch.
    if while out walking my dog i see anyone not picking up you will be reported.
    not a big deal to pick it up and bin it.:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thought the title would make ya look..
    having recently become a dog owner im disgusted at the rate of dog muck around the green areas.. its wrong people. fact !
    pick up after your pooch.
    if while out walking my dog i see anyone not picking up you will be reported.
    not a big deal to pick it up and bin it.:mad:

I would agree with you.It should be cleaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

a car drove into our cul de sac in the park the other day. a woman hopped out with 3 dogs, let them run around the green and take a poo. then she bundled them back into the car without picking the poo up and drove off!!! couldn't believe my eyes! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daithilocha

minger !

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

One of the houses on my street had a dog that came to my garden to do a poo.
    I went to the owner and she basically laughed so everytime i seen the dog do it, i picked it up with a spade and threw it on her garden.
    After a few days she aggreed to keep the dog in her back garden.:D

Advertisement