Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam parking

Options
  • 09-12-2007 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi folks. Does anybody know if there is parking over in the Blackrock exam centre?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah Plenty. AND ITS FREE !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ramfan5

Thanks Grimes. I have an exam at 3 over there tomorrow. do you reckon I'll be ok at that time?

Yeah im on the same time in the same place. My plan though usually revolves around getting to the exam center at 7am, getting the best parking and getting stuck into my notes and 60 smokes.

The main exam hall (on the right as you drive in) has plenty of parking. If you are in the Oratory or main building id say that you get there at leat 1 hour early just to be sure.

Good luck tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ramfan5

Thanks again Grimes. Good luck to you also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Is there bike parking in Blackrock too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

It might be full by 3,If it is then just park outside.Dont park illegally in th campus as theres always clampers around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭caridee2

Grimes wrote: »
    My plan though usually revolves around getting to the exam center at 7am, getting the best parking and getting stuck into my notes and 60 smokes

ditto! (well if you replace 60 smokes with 10 cans of red bull to counteract the half an hours sleep i got the night before...god oul crammin) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

drdre wrote: »
    It might be full by 3,If it is then just park outside.Dont park illegally in th campus as theres always clampers around.
    Outside is Pay and Display though, be warned

Breezer wrote: »
    Outside is Pay and Display though, be warned

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

Anyone taking a car better watch out there are clampers about! Got stickered today for not parking in a proper parking place reckon they might start clamping tomorrow! :(:(

• Advertisement

it was actually very busy today

it was actually very busy today

Oh yeah it was very tough finding parking.Its going to get worse with the weather people will be bringing cars :(

wonderworm wrote: »
    Anyone taking a car better watch out there are clampers about! Got stickered today for not parking in a proper parking place reckon they might start clamping tomorrow! :(:(

Where did you park, the clampers arent that bad you must have parked in the wrong place or you thought it was right place and they didnt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Whats the parking like at the RDS?(I have an exam tomorrow at 3 in the industries hall)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

playa3 wrote: »
    Whats the parking like at the RDS?(I have an exam tomorrow at 3 in the industries hall)

w00t! Me too!

RDS gets empty as everyone leaves the previous exam. Gets busy about 60 mins before the next one

Do you have to pay for RDS parking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

RDS parking is ****, I was in a bloody place where they show off horses, a ring of some dimension. Although its free, so can't really complain.

redcar wrote: »
    RDS parking is ****, I was in a bloody place where they show off horses, a ring of some dimension. Although its free, so can't really complain.
    Thanks

RDS gets empty as everyone leaves the previous exam. Gets busy about 60 mins before the next one
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Watch how you park your car in those horse show carparks in the RDS, I've seen two crashes in them over the last two years. Winter early nights + badlighting + wet ground + slippy straw on the ground + learner drivers = accidents waiting to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Exam at 9am in RDS... If I get there for 8am I should get parking, yes?

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Exam at 9am in RDS... If I get there for 8am I should get parking, yes?

Yeah, Traffic in the morning is really bad that way

where are you coming from Dave?

where are you coming from Dave?

He is coming from tallaght.Look at his location :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Talla indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You would want to be leaving nearly around 7am. I was going into Ucd from Templeogue today and I left at 7 30 and didnt get in till 8 40.

You would want to be leaving nearly around 7am. I was going into Ucd from Templeogue today and I left at 7 30 and didnt get in till 8 40.

Agreed, Its better safe than sorry :)

Advertisement