Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Britains farm models....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

My brother and I had a large collection of them: they were great fun. :) They're still at home, actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Yes, we spent years at them. My favourite used to be the combine with the little trailer for the header. :) My brother would go in front with the 'Wide Load' sign. Ah, innocent times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

Farm models are bigger than ever .theres a big show in Waterford end of Jan. Several top notch Irish guys that convert and build their own tractors and implements.Obsolete models in the box make seroius money on ebay...........................lots of the old models being released again MF 35x,Fordson Major,Ford 5000,7000,7600 all out in 2007.Collect the 1/32 fendts myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

I have a good few of them, the oldest being a 1989 Ford 5610

... all in very good condition, but they were my toys, so not exactly collectors items!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

Im always looking for collectors who are interested in joining up to do bulk buying to get free postage off the sellers.Some of the uk sellers charge £6 to post a single model so theres good savings to be made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

There was great detail in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Trx

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

duffys toyworld in dunleer county louth have a big range of brittains and siku toys and also have the brushwood range of farm sheds - santa did alot of shopping there last week , they have a website and will deliver for a 10 euro flat fee:o

thanks a million.. They have a small range of universal stuff as well..,The britains stuff is a lot more expensive than in smyths !!! Good selection tho

bump...

Anyone have any othese from their youth
    !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement