Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you listening to at the moment?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

LCD Soundsystem, their self-titled album... name of track is "Tribulations"- totally classic track, fookin sexy song.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Lightspeed Champion

Fecking love Dev, could listen to his stuff 24/7!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Turn - Antisocial

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Geto Boys - Yes Yes Ya'll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Frightened Rabbit - The Midnight Organ Fight.

Bloodhound Gang - Hooray for Boobies :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Vampire Weekend
    Ra Ra Riot

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blind Guardian - Otherland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Been listening to an awful lot of ELO recently. Jeff Lynne was a GENIUS!

And yes I know he's still alive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Lisa Mitchell Check her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The Bees - These are the ghosts.

Micheal Jackson - Beat it
    SHAMON!!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Rosedale6

Eminem-Mosh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

QOTSA-If Only minus the drums, live from Newbury!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Guns n Roses - Chinese Democracy (it's actually a really good album, no really)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rodent Queen

IAMX
    The Birthday Massacre
    Tapping The Vein
    The Knife
    Fear Of Dolls

And Im happy to say an awful lot of 80's goodness! Tina Arena all the way!!!!

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Angel Pier
    Robots In Disguise

IAMX fan???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Mmm...
    Fun Lovin' Criminals, Bloodhound Gang, Mr. Bungle, Airbourne, Obituary, Morbid Angel, Public Enemy, Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More, Black Grape, John Lee Hooker, Moody Blues, In Flames, Aphex Twin, Bjork, Crash Test Dumbies, Deftones, Frank Zappa, Testament, Alot of House, RATM, QOTSA, Pendulum, Philip Glass, David Axelrod.

Edit: Eagles Of Death Metal, Daft Punk.

Nailz wrote: »
    Mmm...
    Fun Lovin' Criminals, Bloodhound Gang, Mr. Bungle, Airbourne, Obituary, Morbid Angel, Public Enemy, Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More, Black Grape, John Lee Hooker, Moody Blues, In Flames, Aphex Twin, Bjork, Crash Test Dumbies, Deftones, Frank Zappa, Testament, Alot of House, RATM, QOTSA, Pendulum, Philip Glass, David Axelrod.

Edit: Eagles Of Death Metal, Daft Punk.

PHILIP ****ING GLASS!!!!!

Im obsessed with the guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! i learned Gnossienne no. 1 straight away when i heard it!!!! beautiful piece...

• Advertisement

PHILIP ****ING GLASS!!!!!

Im obsessed with the guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! i learned Gnossienne no. 1 straight away when i heard it!!!! beautiful piece...

hang on youve got the moody blues in there too!!!!!!! and crash test dummies!!!! you legend!!! are you a yann tiersen fan??? hes my favourite composer!!! :)

Max Avery Lichtensteinn - Tarnation

hang on youve got the moody blues in there too!!!!!!! and crash test dummies!!!! you legend!!! are you a yann tiersen fan??? hes my favourite composer!!! :)
    Oh, well thank you, I never expected that when I offered you some Mike Patton....

Yeah I like Yann Tiersen, which is odd because I don't like the French. Bar 5 people.

REM - Man on the moon

Oh, well thank you, I never expected that when I offered you some Mike Patton....

Yeah I like Yann Tiersen, which is odd because I don't like the French. Bar 5 people.

Its probably cause I was overblown on the mike patton thing...My guitarist is obsessed with him and when we lived together he played him every day. and I mean every day....it drove me mad.

Ah now... can't beat a bit of FNM or Mr. Bungle or something! :) Tiersen is one of my favourites too, pick Philip Glass was always my favourite (joint with Richard D. James).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Posso Perder Minha Mulher Minha Mae Desde Que Eu Tenha Rock And Roll - Os Mutantes

Ah now... can't beat a bit of FNM or Mr. Bungle or something! :) Tiersen is one of my favourites too, pick Philip Glass was always my favourite (joint with Richard D. James).

what else do you like?! Your music taste is intriguing!:)

what else do you like?! Your music taste is intriguing!:)
    Jesus don't ask mate... Alot of things! I've an odd obsession with Madchester, I love metal music (you can tell by the way I casually dress too), I like ambient music, unorthodox electronic, jazz, blues... I could be going for a while. How about you?? Shadow your music brain!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

(fork and knife) - brand new

Such a great song. Such a great band

Advertisement