Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is getting out of hand.

Options
  • 09-12-2007 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dear timmyotoole,

You have requested to reset your password on boards.ie because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time.

To reset your password, please visit the following page:

When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you.

Your username is: timmyotoole

To edit your profile, go to this page:

All the best,
    boards.ie

If this continues anymore I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to block the email. I took out the URLs as I don't want anyone messing with his account I would just wish for him to stop using mine. Either you stop, or I'll stop it for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Interesting! Out of curiosity when did you register with that email address? Was it after 2002? I think what may have happened is that he signed up with boards using his email at the time which is now yours. Or he has changed his email address and made a spelling mistake and the spelling of his new email is slightly different to yours.

Either way, can you just ignore the emails temporarily while I private message this user?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think that I was correct in thinking that he was using that email before you were, hence you are using a mail that someone else had prior to you.
    Sorry, i must have being using that email address back when i signed up to the site, never thought of changing it. I changed my email now.

Advertisement