Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Been receiving unwanted messages

Options
  • 09-12-2007 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

some bad news!

There is a fellow boards.ie member that is harrassing me.
    The fellow has made some derogative posts on the forum which might
    amount to defamation. The reason being that I would say such a thing is because of the malice. This fellow has been posting objectively offensive PM's to me over a period of weeks and they are of such malice that i do not think this fellow has any defence.
    I have politely asked the fellow to stop harrassing if that is the word and the abuse has continued. It would be most reckless to allow this fellow to continue posting on the forum without taking some serious form of action to prevent so much as one more defamatory post.

I have the PM and the forum that this fellow is using.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Send me on the details via PM if you'd prefer not to post the details in public.

Advertisement