Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Mullingar/Crookedwood

Options
  • 09-12-2007 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,
    I'll be moving to Crookedwood in the new year and was wondering if anyone could recommend yoga and pilates classes in the general area around Mullingar. Also any advice on general sporty things to do (especially swimming and cycling) or on any nice places to go for a walk. And if anyone knows a decent plumber that would be great! Thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Hello,
    I'll be moving to Crookedwood in the new year and was wondering if anyone could recommend yoga and pilates classes in the general area around Mullingar. Also any advice on general sporty things to do (especially swimming and cycling) or on any nice places to go for a walk. And if anyone knows a decent plumber that would be great! Thanks. :D

Never gone swimming in Mullingar so dunno if these details are up to date:
    http://www.westmeathcoco.ie/services/recreation/swimming.asp

For walking, theres also The Westmeath Way (see bottom of page)
    http://www.midlands.ie/Index.php?Id=456&Page=8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

There's a yoga studio in Market Point. That's the large apartment complex on Patrick St. Not sure of the times but you could drop in. I believe they have pilates classes also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Spaceman Marvin

Thanks for the info :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stoodent

Hi, where can I play in Basketball in Mullingar?? Where can I find a basketball court (indoor / outdoor)?

Advertisement