Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stay logged in?

Options
  • 09-12-2007 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

just wondering if there's any setting I need to change on my machine to ensure that I don't get logged out after leaving my the page idle for a few minutes? I stay logged in when I use Boards on my work machine but get logged out after a few minutes on my home PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can tick the 'Remember Me' box when you login, it doesn't show up on the front page but on every other forum/thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Ruu wrote: »
    You can tick the 'Remember Me' box when you login, it doesn't show up on the front page but on every other forum/thread.

Hi Ruu,

Ya I've ticked that box everytime I log in but still get logged out once idle for a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

May or not be a browser issue. Which one do you use? Try clearing the internet files and cookies, see if that helps.

Ya could be issue with my Firefox. I'm just testing it now in IE to see if it makes a difference.

Was working fine in IE, so cleared all the private data from Firefox and working fine now. Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement