Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Datamodem Usb. The truths

Options
  • 09-12-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Yes, I am very upset having a 3 Datamodem Broadband connection.

It's become completely useless since last weeks. It seems like their network got very busy in users so it is impossible to even surf on internet. Speeds are zero as they don't do much to solve the problem. I contacted their customer services a few times and all I got in response is that they are aware of this problem and will solve it as soon as possible but the time and the weeks pass as they charge for a service which you don't so far get so, already think of kicking this provider and get a more serious one.

F.Y.I

My area is Drumcondra so if anyone thinks to go with them I would advise you to consider it first.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement