Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spray tan?

• 09-12-2007 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi all, im heading away on holiday on the 29th, and i wanted to get my tan done before i go, ill be leaving early that morning and will be at the races (lepordstown...must be done) the day before soooo...i need to get is done the 27th, few questions...will anywhere be open and also will it last a week???? or will it go all blotchy and horrible, should i just do my own tan?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I'd just call into your local salon and ask them! i'd say places will be open! Sure most places only close for christmas day and that's it!!

it probably will come off yeah especially if you're going near the sea or a swimming pool.. unless you just do it yourself and bring your bottle of tan with you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

If you go anywhere near the pool or the sea the tan just lifts off and can end up blothcy!!

Advertisement