Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T3 - The Rise of the Machines again on UKTV GOLD

• 09-12-2007 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Is it me or is T3 being played a lot on UKTV GOLD a lot over the past while, usually on Fri, Sat or Sun & sometimes played on all 3 nights?

Does UK GOLD have a quota in playin this film or what?

PS. I tried to post this earlier but my pc was acting up as well, nothing to do with film :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Skynet blocked your original post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

:D:D Somehow i was drawn to turn back to the channel after watchin MOTD2 of course, or maybe there was feck all on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I've noticed this aswell, T2 used to be on TV all the time back in the day aswell, atleast that was a great film though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

I couldnt believe it earlier on when i heard Arnie sayin 'speak to the hand :rolleyes: T2 was Gold :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

FX seem to air 'Hollow Man' every second weekend, too. And Sci-Fi show Jurassic Park almost every three weeks. They must have nothing else to put on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement