Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im Looking for a Yorkshire Terrier

Options
  • 10-12-2007 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello Everyone

Please can anyone help me find a good breeder of small yorkshire terriers. I dont want to end up with one from a puppy farm.
    We have a very good home waiting for the right dog as our children have left home and Im at home most of the time so need company as our little dog who was almost 8 passed away. Im so lost with a dog in the house.
    Im finding it very difficult getting one.
    I'd prefer a female puppy or even one that was under a year would be perfect.
    Hope someone can help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

hi, I don't know if its generally recommended here but you will find something on donedeal. I know there is a local guy with mini yorkie puppies for sale but you should be able to find smething closer to home if you look.

Advertisement