Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeze through vent's

Options
  • 10-12-2007 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Have a hell of a breeze coming through vents in my bedrooms. I don't want to block them as this can lead to dampness, the slide open/close ones are cr@p and not up to the job of blocking any breeze. The rooms are cold due to constant breeze. Any ideas on how to cut down the breeze without stopping them doing their intended job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Any ideas on how to cut down the breeze without stopping them doing their intended job.

Which is ? Unless you have a gas fire in that room i say block them up, as for dampness.... open the window for half an hour when you get up.

May go against some building regulation, but feck that, not this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055059474&page=2

the first thread will do the trick for you

Advertisement