Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on prostponing French Aural

• 10-12-2007 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Hey,

i'm in 1st arts, and at the minute I'm suffering from a really heavy flu since Wednesday.

The thing is, my French aural for FR121 is this Tuesday, but I really don't think I'm in a fit mood to be studying French aural when my ears are popping every time I blow my nose:o

So, How do I go about asking for them to let me resit the exam at a different date? Should I also consult the college doctor with regards to getting a medical cert?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

James

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

Heya,

If you need to postpone any part of your exams or work, you need to contact the head of the department. I'm not sure how it would work exactly, as when we had ours we were told we had to be there as there was no chance to resit, the tape cannot be played again, as you may have heard from your friends. Now I'm sure this is rubbish, if you can't make it for genuine reasons, you can't make it.

I'd contact the Head of the Department, or even the administrator, who'll put you on the right path, but I'd do it ASAP. I can't see them letting you off without a doctors note either, so I'd contact the medical centre. Getting an apointment with them can be hell so do it soon!!

Hope it works out.

Advertisement